RECENTLY LET – NO LONGER AVAILABLE. 3 bedroom period property first floor apartment over the main archway. Kitchen with oven and hob. Bathroom with shower over bath and a further 4 rooms. Oil fired central heating. Located in Ashton Wold. Available now.
Located in the heart of Ashton Wold this 3 Bedroom Flat is part of four private and unique dwellings. This 1,216 sq.ft. first floor conversion is over the main archway and is part of the refurbishment of a former Stables Block. The Flat consists of:
- Bedroom One – 4.75m x 3.75m
- Bedroom Two – 4.75m x 3m
- Bedroom Three – 3.75m x 3m approx
- Family bathroom
- Large Living / Dining area – 6m x 4.75m approx
- Sunken kitchen with dishwasher, cooker, fridge – 3.6m x 3.75m
- Beautiful large stone windows
- Fully carpeted
- Oil Central Heating
- Communal parking area
- Fire & intruder alarms
- All properties are offered subject to written contract
- Use of l woodland gardens available
The renowned Ashton Estate, a large country estate a few miles from the market town of Oundle (Northamptonshire). Ashton is a village of thatched cottages surrounding the village green, (home to the well known Chequered Skipper pub and restaurant which can be seen on the internet). Other properties are in rural settings elsewhere on the estate. There are flats, cottages, houses and manor houses on the Ashton Estate. The estate is well know for its natural beauty.
Sorry no pets allowed.
Inquiries to OHL Ltd. Tel: 01832 272264 or 01832 272406